The barrows adjoin the Coast Path, along the stretch between Cape Cornwall (Carn Gluze) and Sennen Cove and are easily visited as part of a coast walk - they can also be reached from the footpaths around Nanjulian/Hendra. Not as impressive as the Mayon Cliff barrows, but still a prominent feature to look out for.
Marked on the Explorer map 102 as ‘cairns’ but it’s not obvious exactly where they are. They are beside the cliff path between Porth Nanven and Whitesand Bay, just south of Polpry Cove. On National Trust open land.
This is what Craig Weatherhill says in his book ‘Belerion: Ancient Sites of Land’s End’ (Cornwall Books, 1981)...“Two barrows stand on the cliff top and both were excavated by W.C.Borlase in 1878. The northern barrow, on the landward side of the path is 10m in diameter and parts of both inner and outer retaining walls can still be seen. A cist was found in the centre of the barrow and a flat slab lying on the eastern edge of the mound may have been its capstone. Sherds of pottery were also uncovered. The southern mound, only 7m across, yielded an astonishing range of finds. This had been a kerbed ring mound raised around a natural boulder 1.2m high, and within it were four urns, three of them dating from the middle bronze Age, along with other fragments of pottery, a perforated stone, a leaf-shaped arrowhead, shale discs, pieces of glass, a steatite button and number of segmented faience beads.”