Two stone circles, thought to be the remains of Celtic or native RB round houses, were seen by Dr Scott-Garrett and Dr Savory c 1953, and were examined in 1966 by N P Bridgewater, who found the largest circle to measure about 50ft in diameter. The stones appeared to have been roughly shaped, and on the edge of the smaller circle was a massive block bearing transverse grooves which may have been artificial.
Two stone circles lie on level ground which has recently been planted with conifers.
a. ST 55119815. An almost circular wall of stones measuring 11.0m east to west and 15.0m north to south. The wall averages 1.5m in thickness and is up to 0.6m high, consisting of large and small stones.
b. ST 55139812. A circle of stones having a diameter of 10.0m. The wall, up to 0.5m in height and 1.2m thick consists of small and large stones.
Surveyed at 1:2500.
Although the site is in England, the Ordnance Survey map indicates that it is maintained by CADW.