The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Megalithic mishap
963 messages
Select a forum:
TMA Ed wrote:
(At least some of) Cropredy's posts have disappeared because Cropredy outstayed his welcome - because he filled every thread with posts about dowsing until finally he became abusive & was banned.

We Eds are the only people who can delete posts, though we rarely do. But in this case they weren't deleted as such.

We wonder how you know so much about posts that Cropredy made?

TMA Eds.

My apologies to Littlestone, I assumed wrongly that he had removed all of the posts of cropredy from this thread, which were mainly nothing to do with dowsing.
I have appreciated greatly this thread, the influence/s that the sites have and have had on so many are wonderfully reported in this fashion.

It is to your, TMA eds , whoever you are disscredit, that you remove anyones posts, it leaves the place looking as though it is a clique, where only those deemed worthy are tolerated .
Hardly a balanced overview, of after all ,an unknown quantity, the megaliths that is.
Many people who do not contribute to this site read and appreciate the wide and varied opinions posted upon here, pity if it just a one sided opinion?
unbelievable

Reply | with quote
Posted by unbelievable
25th August 2008ce
19:41

In reply to:

Re: Megalithic mishap (TMA Ed)

1 reply:

Re: Megalithic mishap (TMA Ed)

Messages in this topic: