The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Megalithic Poems
963 messages
Select a forum:
>Megalithic Poems..hmmm lots of replies there..

I think it's anoraks for everyone in the audience<

I'm feeling in a slightly irascible, irritable mood this evening Cloch Mor and can feel one of my put-downs bubbling up and just looking for some place to go. Please do me the courtesy therefore of explaining your above two lines of gobbledygook so I'll know exactly what the f*ck you're on about and can respond accordingly. Failing that I might need to direct my irritation to the squabbling hordes of Stonehenge do-gooders who I fear couldn't organise their way out of a paper bag let alone agree on a simple and unified way forward for the future of Stonehenge.

PS Unlike some, who seem to think it their god-given right to publicise their various books and publications with each and every one of their posts here and elsewhere, I now rarely mention my illustrated site devoted to <b>Megalithic Poems</b> at http://megalithicpoems.blogspot.com/ but, as I have now done so, please feel free to drop in sometime and enjoy, as others have done before, the poems you will find there.

Reply | with quote
Littlestone
Posted by Littlestone
14th February 2006ce
21:59

In reply to:

Re: Megalithic Poems (Cloch Mor)

2 replies:

Re: Megalithic Poems (PeterH)
Re: Megalithic Poems (PeterH)

Messages in this topic: