1km west of the King Down Farm Barrows.
Where the road forks for the B3135/B3371.
All that can be seen is a grass covered mound.
A bowl barrow located on level ground 400m southeast of Wellington Farm. It is visible as a mound 18m in diameter and 10 high. The site is thought to be that which was partially excavated by A. Shelly in 1904. Finds from the excavation included two amber beads and a flint arrowhead.