Earthwork remains of an Iron Age promontory fort or multivallate hillfort . The defences apparently consisted of two parallel banks running NW - SE with a central entrance. About 100 yds. of the outer bank remains at the SE end, and 160 yds. at the NW end. The inner bank, largely complete, is 10-15' high, with remains of a 4' - 6' thick dry stone wall running for a considerable distance from the SE end where there are also traces of a third bank. There is a rectangular earthwork at the outer flank of the NW end. Near the centre of the inner bank a fragment of earthwork, 11 ft. high, extends into the interior of the Camp. A pot of Roman coins 'mostly Constantine Junior' (AD 337-40) was dug up at Tedbury in 1691.