Ploughed out round barrow, has now disappeared. There was a burial and associated finds here. From Pastscape:
A barrow about half a mile east of Arbor Low [The published mound is 3/4 mile N.E.] was opened in May 1824 when part of a skeleton and a broken urn about 6 ins. in diameter, with calcined bones, were found. The burial had been previously disturbed by workman.
[1966 field report:] This barrow has been ploughed/over, max. height 0.4 m Published survey (25") revised.
NB: The field boundary shown on the 2008 1/25000 running along the SE side of the barrow to the SW is no longer there (see also Google Earth, which shows no barrow or field boundary).