The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Tormain Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Tormain Hill
Re: For Martin
14 messages
Select a forum:
Thanx FourWinds!
I have many theories about cup n ring markings, including land maps and sky maps, but I would hasten to add that I think this theory doesn't apply to all cup and ring designs (and that I am a mere biologist and have absolutely no archeological background whatsoever- but I personally feel this is a good thing!) Some may just be purely magickal, others more practical. I'm also not saying much more about my viewfinder theory until I have worked out both dates for all the sites that it may relate to, and I'm trying to play about with some of my pics to enhance the design (it's also looking like strong contender for a forthcoming tattoo ;)). I did some reverse colouring with MGI photosuite earlier today which not only enhanced the image but also looks nice n trippy n purple! I'll post one to the MA site if it looks okay and adds to the understanding of the cups n rings. The Newgrange design sounds cool- have you piccies for us???
Cheery,
Martin

Reply | with quote
Posted by Martin
29th November 2001ce
23:02

In reply to:

For Martin (FourWinds)

2 replies:

Re: For Martin (FourWinds)
Re: For Martin (FourWinds)

Messages in this topic: