The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   U-Know! Start a topic | Search
U-Know!
Re: When questioning everything goes to far.
10 messages
Select a forum:
*sharp intake of breath with pout.....“Doesn’t look like it’s gonna get through it’s next MOT mate..?”

https://youtu.be/nzTpwu-5KkM

Its five hours but you’ll get the drift after an hour or so..
It’s the shocking disparity between the Apollo mission images and those of astromers and the pre Apollo 11 lunar orbiter images that he deals with mainly. No boulders in the boulder field etc..

I do actually have some respect for Neil Armstrong somehow, of the three. Nice guy in a ‘very tricky’ situation? Not sure about the other two..and as for Edgar Mitchell...Apollo 14.

“If you go doing stuff like that in California your gonna get your head blown off” Edgar Mitchell to Bruce de Palma after Bruce declined to sell him his ‘N machine’ over unity device. (free energy)
Bruce had a brother Brian who made the odd film or two. Edgar Mitchell was shown, on camera, the ‘small, far away’ footage..I know at least one person knows what I mean there..
Morning early bird!..
Edgar didn’t like it..more on that later.

“The only bird that talks is a parrot, and he doesn’t fly too well”
Neil Armstrong talking about Gus Grissom in his 25th anniversary speech..?

https://youtu.be/UeQriZqkKIk

Neil Armstrong reassures the audience, or maybe a select few in the audience..”Don’t worry, I’ll be brief!”

“Those who can remove one of truths protective layers”

What do you think he meant by that?

I was reminded that the guy that wrote a damning report on Gus and his pals deaths in the 100% oxygen filled capsule, died a few weeks later..in another accident...he and his wife were probably dead in their car before the train hit the crossing.

“I suppose you think the earth’s flat too” ...is much heard/written comment these days.
I think it’s a really cheap one.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Amil04
4th March 2019ce
23:18

In reply to:

Re: When questioning everything goes to far. (Howburn Digger)

Messages in this topic: