The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   U-Know! Start a topic | Search
U-Know!
Re: Alcohol
65 messages
Select a forum:
you see, i haven't found life at all monotonous. shit man, i feel like i've just started my life. i feel mentally stronger and physically stronger. the positive half full thing is almost constantly in play now and i'm relishing taking more work on board and responding to pressure to get jobs done and done on time.

i've stepped away from work at weekends and really enjoy my kids and the missus,. i spend so much time with them . shit, we all bicker at times and sometimes i've got to be dad but i love talking with my nippers. i'm building louis bike tomorrow with him and cam after i've taken them to football. this shit is great, it's great because i've now got real time to do it as opposed to drunk time half doing it before losing interest and just getting pissed out of my box.

it's horses for courses man but the reality is that there aren't as many people in control of their drink habit as there are people who think they're in control of their drink habit

Reply | with quote
Posted by Shelby Mustang
16th January 2009ce
22:09

In reply to:

Re: Alcohol (Popel Vooje)

1 reply:

Re: Alcohol (Popel Vooje)

Messages in this topic: