The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Glastonbury Tor Forum Start a topic | Search
Glastonbury Tor
Re: Fathers for justice..
31 messages
Select a forum:
No one will try to defend the actions of these individuals but it might be worth walking in their shoes in order to understand why such sacred sites are being attacked on a regular basis.

No one cares if you graffiti the houses of parliament, many people feel they have no connection with such citadels of power or courts or the CSA. With any form of non-violent protest ending with a possible jail sentence, extremism becomes the norm. As for winning friends for this band of desperados who no longer work under the authority of Fathers for justice because they no longer seek the same goals of bringing about change, it has become a vendetta, and the name of fathers for justice leaves no ambiguity as to what the destruction of the sacred sites was about.

It is not about winning hearts and minds it is about attacking what the nation holds dear, its national heritage as those fathers held dear their children that were ripped apart from them for no good reason. They sought justice only to find the state had no time for them. The public did not care they nodded in sympathy put that was all and even when the public was informed that it was their money that supported this abuse they shrugged their shoulders, and said it must be the fathers own fault for being so bad.

With nothing to loose it has become no more then vengeance; you may say what a terrible legacy to leave their children. But they are long past being blackmailed using their children as leverage; you see their children have been alienated to such an extent that the father is no more then the bogeyman of old.

The way to stop such attacks is to introduce more security and vigilance, informing these people that they are only alienating supporters means nothing, but again how would I know, I have never met these phantoms but I have met those who no longer believe in Justice only vengeance.

Reply | with quote
Posted by childofsparta
5th October 2007ce
11:51

In reply to:

Re: Fathers for justice.. (handofdave)

Messages in this topic: