The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Glastonbury Tor Forum Start a topic | Search
Glastonbury Tor
Fathers for justice..
31 messages
Select a forum:
http://www.themodernantiquaria[...]3288/news/glastonbury_tor.html

I've got a lot of sympathy for people who have problems seeing their children. My colleague at work has been put through the mill by his ex wife, and now he's having ludicrous amounts of his salary removed by the csa on her say-so etc etc. So I can see how people are driven to climbing up on Clifton suspension bridge and so on. But how is painting Glastonbury tor tower getting any positive support? Why not go and paint the csa buildings or stand outside the houses of parliament or I don't know. Rather than vandalising something that's got nothing to do wth your cause. It just seems a shame when it had only just been restored.I don't think I'd look that favourably on my estranged father if I knew he'd been daubing graffiti on ancient monuments. I dunno.

Reply | with quote
Rhiannon
Posted by Rhiannon
3rd October 2007ce
11:37

Messages in this topic: