The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Glastonbury Tor Forum Start a topic | Search
Glastonbury Tor
Re: Glastonbury Tor - The Egg Stone
45 messages
Select a forum:
Mr Croley, I have suffered in silence long enough. I have read your posts, and the replies they generate, <i>ad nauseam</i>.

To be honest, I don't really care what you do or what flags you fly (as long as you do not damage the things I and others hold dear). What I do object to is your lack of positive contribution to this Forum. I have read and re-read your posts and they are as empty as a broken cup in the Sahara. You pose and postulate Mr Croley but actually you say nothing at all. You waste my time sir.

Most contributors to TMA go out, both physically and spiritually, pursuing that which is dear to them and they return and share what they have found with the rest of us - you do not. You appear to have nothing to share and nothing to give. Between the regular contributors to TMA there is interest, debate, agreement and often lively disagreement - but most of all there is mutual respect. With you there are none of these things. You do not generate respect sir. All you do is thrive on the negative attention you generate. You are like a flickering lantern about to go out on a dark and meaningless path to no-where.

I am sure the TMA door is not yet quite closed to you but I think it best now for you to pass through it. If you return please do so with something positive to share with us. Until that time you and I will not speak again.

This topic is locked
Littlestone
Posted by Littlestone
8th May 2005ce
17:50

In reply to:

Re: Glastonbury Tor - The Egg Stone (mike croley)

1 reply:

Re: Glastonbury Tor - The Egg Stone (mike croley)

Messages in this topic: