The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Castlerigg Forum Start a topic | Search
Castlerigg
Re: Castlerigg, and why not?
23 messages
Select a forum:
aGREED PIX

an amazing place to visit

here's my story.......

visiting the site in the late afternoon/early evening i was taken aback by the splendour of the setting...i looked around when in the aforementioned rectangular section of the ring when i came face to face with a young brown bull.......over the next few minutes...twelve more of these bulls appeared and stood around me inquisitavley.........up till this time i had been a meateater...it was a taurus full moon...there were 13 bulls...the thought entered my head to give up eating dead animals...and did!!

next thing a dog came along and started chasing our little dog around...all the bulls took offence to this and chased the dog away over the horizion...not to be seen again

i've been to the site a few times now and only seen sheep there...also got some really good pictures of mysterious lights refracting from the stones...i will post them when i get the broadband.........

Reply | with quote
Posted by superboss
22nd March 2005ce
09:02

In reply to:

Re: Castlerigg, and why not? (Cleira)

1 reply:

Re: Castlerigg, and why not? (rockartuk)

Messages in this topic: