The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Sanctuary Forum Start a topic | Search
The Sanctuary
Re: Step ladders
42 messages
Select a forum:
The steps ladders idea has been bobbing about my cortex for a while. As I have no car, I'm a bit dubious about strapping one to my bike.

I know it won't work with an SLR, but for digi cams, there is a method of long pole with DIY trigger that is used by graffitti artists to reach inaccessible heights.
The drawbacks are that you would probably have to take about 10 shots for each one that would look decent (but can delete the duds) and the camera will have to be bloody well attached.

Experiments in the garden will ensue.

I wanna get the hang of it for the next time I get to Old Bewick. It should look suitably preposterous. Love the idea of dragging stepladders over the moors though, If questioned en route, you could say you're an avante garde exterior decorator. Might take some wallpaper to enhance the effect.

Reply | with quote
Hob
Posted by Hob
4th October 2003ce
10:34

In reply to:

Re: Step ladders (Moth)

2 replies:

Re: Step ladders (Chris Collyer)
Re: Step ladders (AtomicMutton)

Messages in this topic: