The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Ringlemere Farm Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Ringlemere Farm
Makes perfect sense to me
29 messages
Select a forum:
Makes perfect sense to me Kammer

I particualrly agree with the third para .... "It looked to me like the archaeologist involved with the programme was a bit uncomfortable with it all. At one point, after yet another bit where Cliff started expounding his theories, it looked like the archaeologist was about to say something, but they cut to a different scene before he could get a word in."

I really felt that the archaeologist was looking like he would either (a) punch the guy on the nose, (b) faint of boredom at hearing his theories again, (c) start to question his participation in this deeply scientific programme (cue pic of West Kennet Long Barrow when discussing Bronze Age barrows that it might have looked like), (d) be violently sick, projecting green spew all over the ludicrously hyperactive bit of fluff presenter, or (e) all of the above.

Reply | with quote
pure joy
Posted by pure joy
24th September 2003ce
00:00

Messages in this topic: