The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Uffington White Horse Forum Start a topic | Search
Uffington White Horse
Re: The Uffington picnic
16 messages
Select a forum:
Awright Goff!
I hope you can come along, I know Moth is keen to hook up with you. You'll have to park in the disabled car park alongside ocifant.

"How will you recognise each other?"
...I will be clothed (I believe treaclechops will be too), we may be wearing black leather bushman's hats, I've got long blonde hair and big hooters* and treaclechops has short dark hair and big hooters*. No, really!

We've met oci and baza before and Moth is coming round to my place tonight for a cuppa, so I'll have met him by then, too. Anyone else who we haven't met will recognise us being the only mixed bunch of weirdos on the hill.

So, take some paracetamol and come join us, Baldy Beanpole, (mind if I call you that?! I mean it in a loving and caring way of course and only as an aide memoire so I'll recognise you:-)

hugs
J
x
*in the interests of public decency, all kahunas will be covered, I only raise the subject of bristols because that's what blokes notice first anyway

Reply | with quote
Jane
Posted by Jane
25th July 2003ce
09:01

In reply to:

Re: The Uffington picnic (goffik)

Messages in this topic: