The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Rollright Stones Forum Start a topic | Search
39 messages
Select a forum:
You're kidding, Nige!?

You know, I am the WORST judge of my own work... this was a little idea I spotted last weekend after passing through the Rollrights on my Saturday jaunt between Stratford and Oxford. I tossed it off on Saturday and Sunday eve (as it were). I can't even remember what price I bunged it on my website for... pause to check it out.... 75 quid unframed. It's quite pretty, i s'pose!

Many of the pics that I think 'that's GREAT!' people just don't react to in the same way. I absolute ADORE this one: http://www.janetomlinson.com/images/fullcircle_fullmoon.jpg
but I've only sold one of the four. Its so weird cos i think its a corking piece.

There are so many of my works that end up on the 'its crap' pile that I have to rely on treaclechops and Traff to tell me: 'hey that's good!' So i've given up trying to assess them myself.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is if you have enjoyed looking at it, then it has been a success and worth my time doing it. Thanks for the vote of conf, nige.
:-)
J
xx

Reply | with quote
Jane
Posted by Jane
18th July 2003ce
16:51

In reply to:

Yes! (nigelswift)

1 reply:

Re: Yes! (nigelswift)