The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Uffington White Horse Forum Start a topic | Search
Uffington White Horse
Re: Uffington White Horse Picnic
24 messages
Select a forum:
This is still on as far as i am concerned. The original plan was and still is for me and treaclechops to meet anyone who can be arsed to come at the head of the Uffington White Horse at 1pm on Saturday 26 July. (But I haven't heard from treaclechops for ages so don't know if she's still up for it. Hope so...) In the event of foul or inclement weather the meeting place is to be the White Horse Public House at Woolstone (just 2 miles away). So far, it'll *definately* be me and Moth. Please join us! Bring a cold sausage, a bag of crisps and a flask of overly strong orange squash!

Rhiannon? Lissy? Ocifant? Everyone?!?!

We can see the White Horse, Waylands, Blowing stone, Ridgeway, Dragon hill, Uffington castle and best of all, each other!

big love
J
x

(Hey Moth, I shall be 'oop naarth' in Harrogate and Leeds the following weekend - can we meet on the Sunday to see some northern crumblies? Email me at work if you can...J)

Reply | with quote
Jane
Posted by Jane
8th July 2003ce
08:59

Messages in this topic: