The Rollright Stones 40
Image by greenman
The Rollright Stones

Yes!

Hi Nigel,

Don't get depressed! Judging by this guy's work, which you found:

http://home.earthlink.net/~chuckgniech/gniech.html0916/monuments.html

he's either a) depressed b) very angry c) has no concept of nature's form, lithic or human.

And I don't think you're a), because you have an excellent sense of humour always at the ready; or b) except for when it comes to the NT and geocachers, and you're well aware of c)!!

So all is not lost!! :o)

Oh damn, something's lost - I've just overcooked my tea; got more involved in this than my tortellini . . . arse!

treaclechops xx

PS, Yes, FW, I do know 'tortellini' means ladies' belly buttons . . . strikes me you're the kind of guy who knows that sort of fact! ;o)

That's very nice of you, Chops, and very timely, as you've just stopped me slashing the other wrist....

Hi TC. It's REALLY nice that you're back!
ILY
J
x

I nearly burnt down my kitchen a couple of weeks ago because people were being too interesting on here.

I was sat at the PC with my tea (or dinner) sizzling nicely away in the kitchen when I realised that pasta isn't supposed to sizzzle when it's just being boiled....

Didn't know the thing about bellybuttons. Food for thought. I'll have to eat more....

love

Moth