The Rollright Stones 40
Image by Jane
The Rollright Stones

Yes!

I nearly burnt down my kitchen a couple of weeks ago because people were being too interesting on here.

I was sat at the PC with my tea (or dinner) sizzling nicely away in the kitchen when I realised that pasta isn't supposed to sizzzle when it's just being boiled....

Didn't know the thing about bellybuttons. Food for thought. I'll have to eat more....

love

Moth

If you eat Tortellini with Putenesca sauce you are eating Venus's bellybuttons with Whores' sauce :)
Sexy Italian food...
Tortellini - legend is that Venus asked if she could get changed in a pasta maker's house (yeah right but this is a legend so go with it) ANYway - naughty pasta maker peeked through keyhole to see naked Venus (well you would) but all he saw was her belly button and it was so beautiful he then spent the rest of his life recreating it with pasta.