Devil’s Quoits 15
Image by Mustard
Devil’s Quoits

Devil`s Quiots

Fantastic - gimme a few days to prepare, I'll have to get baking lots of cakes for everyone and polish up the chrome on my Harley. (I wish).

I shall be seeing Celia and Monsieur Teague this evening actually. Perhaps they'll be able to tell me if you prefer vanilla sponge cake to scones with raspberry jam?

Scoff
J

you're off round Celia's?

doest thou jest, or are you really seeing the Amazing Writing Woman of Minster Lovell, and the Bard of Birmingham

Do say hi from me if you are ... Celia's a top girl, and quite frankly, the last person on earth I'd ever thought I'd like (due to her previous journalistic work for the Mail and Telegraph), but ... she's ACE

I love their house ... middle of nowhere, crammed full of books and cats, pictures of her and MrH meeting people like Harold Wilson and Yves St Laurent

but I think you're tweaking my tail ...

RG