Devil’s Quoits 15
Image by Jane
Devil’s Quoits

Devil`s Quiots

yes, yes, the date ... well, we had a *pretty* good tea up at Celia's house after the last visit, so there's some tough competition, but you are right next door, and you did start it all before ...

ooh, it's like one of these films where the Handsome Hero gets The Old Team back together again ...

"one more time?"

"down the Quoits?"

"maybe"

"well, that was then ... things are different now"

etc etc, until the great day comes, and Jane comes roaring up on her big motorbike

getting quite excited about the idea of going back. I'll try and sort out a sensible time and date this time ... last time was a bit random, to say the least

GibbonTours is back in business!

RG

Fantastic - gimme a few days to prepare, I'll have to get baking lots of cakes for everyone and polish up the chrome on my Harley. (I wish).

I shall be seeing Celia and Monsieur Teague this evening actually. Perhaps they'll be able to tell me if you prefer vanilla sponge cake to scones with raspberry jam?

Scoff
J