High Bridestones 1
Image by postman
High Bridestones

Calling fitzcoraldo

"If you read what Morfe actually wrote you'll see he does so much work to try and get the image as close to what he could remember from being there."

Thanks FW, I'm glad someone read it. Be nice if someone believed it too, but the shit has been flung and any further attempt to distance myself from PeterH's accusations will, well you know how it works.

*shudder*

Ye gods some people are plain nasty. Sorry to get so worked up, but I put years and much love into my work, literally, and get like it's a daughter of mine. ALong comes the local paedo to accuse her of 'asking for it', I swing wildly...

Look - I am not attacking anyone! There is no "right" or "wrong". I am just saying that I prefer minimal (not zero) enhancement and alteration. That is not being nasty! Crikey - did you ever join a camera club? You'll get some "nasty" criticism there that may shatterryour ego. It might even improve your photography. Look at magazine pix today and see how teeth are whitened, wrinkles removed, whiter than white eyeballs etc. Fine if you want to sell fake cosmetics, fine if you want to sell your holiday brochures. I just don't happen to like it anymore that I like pumped up coloured landscapes and sacharine sweet "views". That is not an attack on anyone - its just a stated preference.