A stone now built into a wall at Cantraybruich, moved from its original location. Canmore description:
A cupped stone was found in May, 1881, face downwards, in a field, below and a little to the NE of Cantrybruiach, to which it has been removed, Mr Hamilton, tenant; the finder. The stone is a slab of local reddish-yellow sandstone 5ft long by 2 1/2 - 3ft broad by 9 - 10ins thick with some 35 cup-marks.
This cup-marked stone has been built into the garden wall of Cantray bruich at NH 7777 4621. Only one face can be seen, containing at least 18 cup-marks. No knowledge could be gained regarding its original find-spot.