The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   U-Know! Start a topic | Search
U-Know!
Re: And today children, we’re going to look through the round window
18 messages
Select a forum:
I’m not sure if you were specifically referring to me or not there..”crazy alternative theories” no matter..
Free speech...common sense sorts the wheat from the chafe.

Anyway, we’re not taking about whether the world’s run by aliens or if the Royal family are reptiles and other such things pushed out by the likes of Alex Jones or David Icke. Most of my topics/replies are about science/technology, energy use and production and alternative means of propulsion.

The made man ‘law’ of thermodynamics says ‘you can NEVER get more energy out than you put in.’ Many in the scientific community now say it’s an old law that needs attention. If it’s been proven wrong through repeated experiments and still continues to be held as a ‘law’ then it is dogma. And clearly not beneficial anymore.

Many people throughout history that have proven this ‘law’ wrong...
People like Tesla who invented the AC system of power supply we all use. Tesla wanted to give the world ‘Free Energy’ but banking interests wouldn’t let him. Just a myth? Pons and Fleischman with their research into Cold Fusion in the 1980’s and endless others like Bruce de Palma, who came to a sticky end by all accounts. Pons and Fleischman went straight to world media with their discoveries knowing that elements within the ‘black or undisclosed technology’ science community, who already know this stuff and have for years, would try to suppress it one way or another.
It’s like one of those fairground machines where heads keep popping up and you have to hit them with a hammer! This tech keeps independently popping up and has to be ‘dealt with.’ A certain Steven E. Jones was instrumental in quashing Pons and Fleischman’s reseach. Guess what? That’s the very same Steve E. Jones that stears the so called ‘9/11 truth movement’ away from the Cold Fusion related undisclosed technology that (allegedly..I believe it..or rather it’s the best explanation to date) was used on the day! Coincidence or what!? That makes me suspicious. He prefers the ‘controlled demolition’ theory. Don’t try and tell me planes did it...not interested.
9/11 isn’t a subject that’s ‘old hat’ it’s central to many issues still.

Is it any wonder that these people are silenced..? Literally sometimes...Made out or be frauds and nutters not to be trusted? Political/economic interests maintaining the status quo. Science has indeed done many great things. I’m judging now on what mainstream science isn’t taking about. Science has its hands tied..no funding if you don’t tow the line. Furthermore you’ll be chased out. True, regulations need to be put in place to stop real fraudsters but..when evidence is presented and thrown out one must wonder what’s really going on.

If anyone has a real impartial interest, take some serious time to look into ‘Breakthrough Energy’ or ‘Free energy.’ Choose sources wisely..remember sites like ‘wiki’ are monitored and censored. Look at both sides. Make your own mind up. Are we the victims of an energy scam? And if we are let’s lay that template over other important issues and see what else we dig up. I’m no expert in anything, but I like to think I can sniff out a scam when I see one.
Energy companies (actually there are very few..never mind this ‘switch’ nonsense illusion of choice, it’s all the same people) wouldn’t be able to screw us out of thousands a year if anybody came up with a different solution. They just ain’t gonna let it happen, and will go to any lengths to suppress such Breakthrough Energy technology if they ain’t making a buck out of it. Simple as that. Stick to the old paradigm!

Not a personal attack..just the on mode of thinking employed.

The info I’ve put on this site (which is well worth a look in to for anyone open minded...my approach has been questionable at times, I’ll give ya’ that..live and learn eh) might just catch one or two people’s attention, for the right reasons. Job done.
Have your say mate, we’ll end it on reasonable terms. No point falling out with someone you’ve never met. We’ve got better things to do. Forums are great for sharing sources of info but when it comes to changing peoples minds it’s the opposite. Only they can do that.

Sincere best wishes.

Ps. I’m not religious. If you are..’may your god go with you’ as Dave Allen used to say. I don’t disagree with Darwin’s explanation of evolution either. His ideas have been taken though, and used for some ‘not so good ideas’ like eugenics..and still are.

“Infinite Energy, but not for the masses!” Is as a good a place to start as any..he does mention the ‘A’ word though..I keep an open mind on that.

“There are two opinions, either we are alone in the universe...or we are not. Both are absolutely mind blowing” Carl Sagan.

Cheers Chap!

Reply | with quote
Posted by Amil04
26th November 2018ce
17:49

Messages in this topic: