The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   U-Know! Start a topic | Search
U-Know!
Re: Trump. Vaguely cheering news.
64 messages
Select a forum:
OK I wasn't gonna talk about politics ever again here, but...

OK I might surprise everyone left here that I'm really no fan of Trump at all. OK? That said, what's also burning me up lately is alot of people on the Left here in the US are now making George W. look legitimate now. I'm sure everyone know here I fucking hated Dubya! Hated anybody who ever liked him. I think you kinda have a point there Phallus.

I have made a point on Facebook that I think Dubya was a WORSE president than that orange slob we have now. None of my Liberal friends understood it, however. I mean they're saying stuff about the "Trump cult" but wasn't all those believers in Dubya essentially a cult?

And anyways with his loudmouth at least Trump has NOT instituted a policy of torture like Dubya did.

By the way I am pleased that that Charles Kraut-hammer is dead! Part of the Dubya cult himself and deserves to have his grave pist-on! Now if we could only be rid of Ann Coulter...

Reply | with quote
Posted by lawrence2
8th July 2018ce
22:43

In reply to:

Re: Trump. Vaguely cheering news. (phallus dei)

Messages in this topic: