The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Detectorists 2
77 messages
Select a forum:
moss wrote:
And ended on a perfect note.. Lovely subtle play of characters, summer scenery and a 'find' at the end. Hopefully we will have more.

I loved it like I have all the way though. The first series introduced us to all the characters as such and how it was likely to pan out. This second series has dealt more with their personal problems, again exactly as intended with an indicator of things coming right for them all at the end of it.

The next series (I hope there is one anyway) should reach its conclusion...but will it end with them finding the 'big one'? I doubt it personally as I don't think it would fit in with the overall theme which has been acted out brilliantly. But I'm sure it will conclude in a way that will leave everyone happy, unless they are taking it far more seriously than is necessary that is.

There is of course a Christmas special to come for us to look forward to and I'm wondering if we could maybe see a TV film coming out in time?

Reply | with quote
Posted by Sanctuary
4th December 2015ce
09:36

In reply to:

Re: Detectorists 2 (moss)

Messages in this topic: