The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Adam and Eve Forum Start a topic | Search
Adam and Eve
Re: Help wanted Gladman
22 messages
Select a forum:
thesweetcheat wrote:
GLADMAN wrote:
If I was doing this - and I would like to once more..... maybe - I'd take the path shown in the pic up Tryfan (assuming you can make it out), as far as I'm aware the 'easier' way up. Curse me as much as you want during the climb, if it helps.

http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/img_fullsize/114911.jpg

We went the way you suggested, and ended up coming back down there too. It is an easy route, no real scrambling until we left Bwlch Tryfan. The heat made it very tiring though. I had hoped to descend along the eastern ridges, but time and tiredness have left that for another day.

Bristly still looks impossible!

We didn't do any leaping, you'll be unsurprised to learn. What a place though, fabulous doesn't cover it. Some pics will follow in due course :)

Just back from a night out in London where I met up with an old friend and his wife by pure chance. Proper people. You and Postie are too. No arrogance, no rhetoric, no bullshit. Excellent. Much better than this time last week.

Reply | with quote
GLADMAN
Posted by GLADMAN
20th July 2013ce
00:00

In reply to:

Re: Help wanted Gladman (thesweetcheat)

2 replies:

Re: Help wanted Gladman (thesweetcheat)
Re: Help wanted Gladman (Evergreen Dazed)

Messages in this topic: