The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   High Auchenlarie Forum Start a topic | Search
High Auchenlarie
Re: High Auchenlarie stone circle, Dumfries+Galloway
65 messages
Select a forum:
bladup wrote:
Resonox wrote:
bladup wrote:
i have visited and have photos, it's just that i can't get to them yet [not since moving] and wouldn't know how to work a scanner anyway.

I don't know when you visited and took your pics...but once you get them...your local Jessops will put them onto a disc or memory stick for you and you can post them via your PC that way.

It was a few years [ about 5 ] and the photo's are good old fashioned paper ones, most of my stuff is all boxed up from after we moved, i've not got much out because we're sorting out a room at a time, so i've left my stuff boxed up and i wouldn't have a clue where these few photo's are, and if i did find them, i'd then have to have a fight with the scanner, as i've never used it, and find following instructions almost impossible to do and my eldest daughter who's 17 who would normally help me, is suddenly to busy to be helping me out, thanks for trying to help though.

You don't need a scanner, or the know-how to work one, as Jessops (other photographic shops are available)...do everything for you.....a handy resource for technophobes.

This topic is locked
Posted by Resonox
28th September 2012ce
17:21

Messages in this topic: