The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   High Auchenlarie Forum Start a topic | Search
High Auchenlarie
Re: a formal introduction
65 messages
Select a forum:
Tjj's talking sense, and I didn't mean it badly, honestly Bladup. It was supposed to be slightly humorous even. I do have a bit of a spiky reputation in the real world because I have a habit of opening my mouth and saying whatever's in my head. Perhaps we have something in common there :)

I'm not having a schoolteacherish go (actually I dropped out of schoolteacher school), I'm not criticising your writing. I'm trying to say it'd be easier for other people to read what you've written if you put more space in it - and it's the advice I got given recently about typing up notes for someone dyslexic funnily enough. - I'm saying it because then I WILL be able to read it, not because I don't want to read it. And if it sounds more measured because it isn't in one long sentence, then people will read it more calmly, and they won't feel so agitated at the end of it, and then they'll give you a measured reply. That's my theory anyway.

This topic is locked
Rhiannon
Posted by Rhiannon
28th September 2012ce
16:37

In reply to:

Re: a formal introduction (bladup)

Messages in this topic: