The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   High Auchenlarie Forum Start a topic | Search
High Auchenlarie
Re: a formal introduction
65 messages
Select a forum:
Rhiannon wrote:
Bladup, there's someone I'd like you to meet.

This is full stop: .

Full stop, this is bladup.

Go on, you could be such good friends. Throw a handful of full stops into what you write and it would be so much more readable for everyone else. You sound like you're ranting without them. You sound like you're not taking a breath. It doesn't help the way your point comes across.

You'll think I'm being rude. I don't intend that though. I'm trying to be assistative.

It's alright i suppose, but i was kicked out of english from a young age, i was clearly rubbish anyway, at little school they said i may be dyslexic [and this was the 70's], so your hitting a nerve here. I think i do all right when you take this into consideration, especially as sanctuary and others have said i could write some great books, this is why i laughed at them when they said it and told them what i just told you. I do think what you said is a bit rude but because your clearly right i don't really mind too much, i am smelling schoolteachers and tweed again though, and i'm starting not to want to even bother with this site, pick, pick, pick that's all some people do on here, if you don't like how i write, it's really easy don't read what i say!

This topic is locked
bladup
Posted by bladup
28th September 2012ce
15:00

In reply to:

a formal introduction (Rhiannon)

Messages in this topic: