The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   High Auchenlarie Forum Start a topic | Search
High Auchenlarie
Re: High Auchenlarie stone circle, Dumfries+Galloway
65 messages
Select a forum:
tiompan wrote:
bladup wrote:
Harryshill wrote:
It would seem to me that u are at odds with what is generally known.
Maybe a problem with memory?

Not at all, i'm 38 and have a memory problem in the opposite way, i remember everything, every last hump, bump and stone out of the 1000's and 1000's that i've visited, Who are you? and where are you from? because the other day someone said you were a troll, and i have no interest been questioned by a trouble maker like you, you seem like tiompan [ are you him? ].

So far , I have been , Nigel Swift , Evergreen Dazed ,Harryshill and I think there might even be another . mmmmm

I couldn't care less, you are just trying to mess up my thread, you childish, selfish, horrible man, and me and evergreen are fine, and harryshill's a troll, and nigel is nigel [ better than you ], i will never ever talk to you again, i will not abuse you, you are not worth me getting kicked off for, i really don't care in the slightest what you think, so not reading what you say is really really easy, you seem to like to read what i say, chomping at the bit to try and prove me wrong it seems, except it never quite works out as you hope, does it? you sad little man.

This topic is locked
bladup
Posted by bladup
26th September 2012ce
20:34

Messages in this topic: