The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Turbines at Mynydd y Betws (Goodbye Everyone)
65 messages
Select a forum:
juamei wrote:
Mate, from my perspective I see goff making one post after you two were getting close to the line in the same thread then a semi orchestrated witch hunt.

You see ED making a reasonable request for an apology, I see an over the top trolling post taking the piss deliberately.

One persons square is another persons diamond that's what makes us all so special. Of course some are more special than others.

Just popped in to say the following:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5ya_Gq8d4Q

I'm sick to the back teeth the way this forum is going yet again and by the same purpatrators. This appears to be a co-ordinated attempt again to bring the forum down with nothing seemingly being done to get rid of them. I've had enough so I'm off. In the main I've enjoyed my time here and made some new friends who I hope will remain friends. Good luck to you all.
Now, where's that unsubscribe button.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Sanctuary
16th September 2012ce
21:31

In reply to:

Re: Turbines at Mynydd y Betws (juamei)

Messages in this topic: