The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Trees and stones with powers to throw?
204 messages
Select a forum:
goffik wrote:
Mr Hamhead wrote:
I know many of you do believe in the powers stones can have and that is fine by me, but scientifically can this ever be proved?

Discuss......

No it can't. It's cobblers. All in the head of the person that "experiences" it. Sorry and all that, but it's true. :) It's nice that some people think they experience things - christ (lol) knows I've imagined such things myself! - but I'm sensible enough to know it's whimsy and wishful thinking. Electric shock from stones? Get outta here! :D

G x

Good to see you back Goff, where have you been? Years ago when playing golf on your municipal golf course at Soton (the one more like an assault course rather than a golf course!) we ran into a thunderstorm so like idiots rushed under a tree...only to see one about 50 yards away get hit with a lightening bolt. No mistaking the electric shock you would have copped from that bugger!

Reply | with quote
Posted by Sanctuary
10th May 2012ce
11:18

Messages in this topic: