The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Slaggyford Stones Forum Start a topic | Search
Slaggyford Stones
Re: My precious finds ...
170 messages
Select a forum:
StoneGloves wrote:
A person finding something that has not previously been seen before might expect to wait years or even decades ...

If something is completely different to any other rock art or monument, then scepticism is a natural and perfectly acceptable response. After all what is the most likely outcome, that this is a completely new paradigm in prehistory, or its something else, either natural or made later?

I believe in all the years you have posted here that you have personally found previously unknown prehistoric art and/or monuments. I also believe most of what you claim to be prehistoric isn't.

But as you can't seem to accept an honest, freely given opinion, I stopped giving mine on what you post a long time ago... And no I am not an archeo, I have never been trained, but I have seen a lot of recognised prehistory all over the country and I suspect my eye is just as good as a lot of people with training...

Reply | with quote
juamei
Posted by juamei
12th September 2011ce
20:45

In reply to:

My precious finds ... (StoneGloves)

1 reply:

Re: My precious finds ... (StoneGloves)

Messages in this topic: