The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: hmmm. Name-calling but trying to blame others!
194 messages
Select a forum:
tjj wrote:
Resonox wrote:
Mustard wrote:
I remember... just off the top of my head... at least one reference in TMA to Julian Cope climbing on a stone. Is he a "shit" too?

You are the one advocating the idea...and who knows, perhaps he now regrets his actions..I've read a few posts on here by people claiming to have done things which with the benefit of hindsight and/or wisdom of maturity they now say they wish they had never done.

BTW..I know what's going to happen here...a sneaky little post moaning about being bullied, misrepresented, misconstrued and only "quoting" a bit of the whole post(the relevant bit IMO) not being "fair".... fire away, I've made my point and won't labour the point in hand further.
You do realise that constantly trying to stop people having a discussion(or even a differing point of view) by consistently making claims of being bullied is looked upon as a form of bullying in it's own right on several sites and frowned on by moderators as it is deemed a calculated attempt to stop someone posting for fear of having unwarranted accusations thrown at them EVERY time they disagree with said accuser!!!

Resonox,
OK I've come back via 'humiliation alley' having decided to give it a rest last week when the 'drip drip' effect from you and A.N.Other finally got to me and actually made me feel unwell.

Can I take it from the above statement that it is now ok for me to join in future discussions without getting accused of disrupting the forum or having my posts over-analysed for ill intent. I do hope so.

Best wishes to all ... can we move on now.

tjj

Welcome back tjj

Reply | with quote
Posted by Sanctuary
21st July 2010ce
09:53

Messages in this topic: