The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Cornwall Forum Start a topic | Search
Cornwall
Re: New Maze in South East Cornwall
25 messages
Select a forum:
Mr Hamhead wrote:
A quick plug for a friend of mine who has created a maze on a stretch of the coast just to the east of Looe. She has used the circular swirley pattern (not good on my maze terminology!!!!) that we are all familiar with.
Anyone walking the SWCP will be able to try the maze out as it is just beside it.

See a small piece about it at http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article7036880.ece

I have not been out to it yet but plan to asap...will report back if I can find my way out!

Mr H

I am actually going to be in Penzance for a week in April with the intention to do some walking to the West Cornwall ancient sites. May go up to Looe for a day (if it is do-able by public transport) as I believe there are some ancient sites nearby - will definitely make a visit if there is time. Seven fold mazes are a bit ... I want to say magical but I will settle for very interesting for now.

Reply | with quote
tjj
Posted by tjj
24th February 2010ce
20:03

In reply to:

New Maze in South East Cornwall (Mr Hamhead)

Messages in this topic: