The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   U-Know! Start a topic | Search
U-Know!
Re: Rush Limbaugh
6 messages
Select a forum:
Nah, he don't get airtime here. Well, I've heard of him, only through US talk-hosts who I admire (they constantly ridicule him).
I think a comparable retarded stooge over here would be Richard Littlejohn?
I think it's unfair to label the Republicans this way. Wasn't it mostly they who rebelled against the banker bail-out bill? There are plenty in their party who speak passionately for liberty and tolerance, just as there are plenty of arrogant, bigoted war-mongers in the Demoncrats. Ron Paul inspired me and filled me with hope in the last election, and continues to!
Obama is ramping up the wars, continuing rendition and torture camps, continuing warrantless wire-tapping, supporting the obscene banker bail-outs etc. and saddling our grandkids with unimaginable debt to shore up the criminals who created the problem.
I reckon it's time to look beyond these puppets. Look to independent people like Ralph Nader and the Libertarian, Green, and Constitution Parties.
I consider myself an angry white male btw! Don't consider myself of the left or the right. Every one of the parties here disgusts me.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Yorkshirepedestrian
10th March 2009ce
02:03

In reply to:

Rush Limbaugh (handofdave)

1 reply:

Re: Rush Limbaugh (handofdave)

Messages in this topic: