The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Twelve Apostles of Hollywood Forum Start a topic | Search
10 messages
Select a forum:
FourWinds wrote:
the lunatic society wrote:
one idea is to bring some people along for a start, with musical instruments and light a fire and drink alcohol and take drugs and dance around naked. however as this would attract the wrong kind of attention i think maybe something more civilized and in keeping with ancient reverence is better.

Nothing wrong with enjoying and revering the stones, but please don't light fires inside stone circles.

[

but there is everything wrong with turning these sites into mini hippy bloody festivals!!!! I have a certain aversion to the banging of drums and blowing of whistles/digeridoos etc when I am trying to enjoy the tranquility of our beautiful land! of course, old ms/mr lunatic may just have been being a little cheeky and may have had tongue placed firmly in cheek when they wrote that bit- i hope so ;-)

Reply | with quote
Vicster
Posted by Vicster
2nd September 2007ce
10:22

In reply to:

Re: full moon (FourWinds)

1 reply:

Re: full moon (tiompan)

Messages in this topic: