The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Ancient sites: Protect or Use?
225 messages
Select a forum:
Paulus wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Paulus wrote:
tiompa wrote:
Have you guessed the next RAM area yet ?

Hmmm...Ilkley Moor and district? That'll do nicely! Izzit gonna be one day or 2? We've got tons of the damn things, as well you know. Any dates yet? Or should I talk to Richard?

Very loose at the moment but Rich will be sweating on it .

Hmmm...so routes need sorting. I'm in Scotland for the next fortnight so will gerrin touch after my sojourn. We've gotta look at soe of the Snowden & Askwith Moor stuff (Paulus get excited all of a sudden!)

Cheers George -

Paul

Mr B, I'll have a chat with you about this when we get out. My preferred destination would be Gayles Moor / Barningham area but, access might be difficult. Next on the list, Baildon, Middleton Moor, Snowden, Western Moor, Asquith, Ellers Wood. Pateley Bridge area possibility also, but CnRs spread out and parking difficult. I'll also need to look into Keith bougheys 45 new sites since PRAoWR, might be some gooduns there.

Reply | with quote
Rockrich
Posted by Rockrich
27th June 2007ce
17:27

Messages in this topic: