The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Park of Tongland Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Park of Tongland
Re: calling TMA Ed...
18 messages
Select a forum:
wolfnighthunter wrote:
Hi Folks,

Just confirm that i have been in touch with John Locke the landowner, and the situation has been sorted out. I will be visiting mr Locke to see the carvings, and to discuss the new carvings i found at the time of my first visit.

As usual, the TMA Ed,(which one it was) over reacted, this matter was very easily sorted out, and indeed the statements made in the posting by one of the ED's was way off the mark. I would now like the posting made naming me to be removed immediately.

Brian

It's good that you've been in touch with the farmer and 'sorted' things out.

As for claiming that the Eds over-reacted "as usual" you know that's not true, so why post it? You know that the post was a very diluted version of the original email. Would you like us to put it on the forum so that everyone can see that there was no over-reaction and that your comment is complete rubbish?

Your name will be removed from the post. Please don't change the site's name to "Pork of Tangland" and set the grid ref to somewhere near the Isle of Man again.

Thanks

TMA Ed

Reply | with quote
Posted by TMA Ed
15th June 2006ce
22:09

In reply to:

Re: calling TMA Ed... (wolfnighthunter)

2 replies:

Re: calling TMA Ed... (rockartuk)
Re: calling TMA Ed... (wolfnighthunter)

Messages in this topic: