The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Park of Tongland Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Park of Tongland
calling TMA Ed...
18 messages
Select a forum:
Can i just confirm a couple of points to clarify the situation.

I entered the site after asking at one of the houses near to the site. The owner of the house gave their permission for me to go onto the land. I located the carvings using the grid refs given on Canmore,which i have since found to be incorrect. The original name for the site was Agrennan mains, which is why i drove past the farm and onto the houses further up the track and asked at one of those. I knew the carvings i found were new finds, as i have the original photos taken by the person who made the finds. I would also like to point out that i am not in the habit of ripping up turf, i may lift turf,but i always replace the turf once i have taken my pictures. I shall indeed be returning to the farm, and speaking to the farmer to clarify things with him. As everyone who knows me, knows that i always try and have a good working relationship with all the farmers i meet. Indeed without the help of the farmers i have met, you "TMA" would have far less rock art on your site. I again do not appreciate certain negative remarks being made against me!!!

Reply | with quote
rockartwolf
Posted by rockartwolf
13th June 2006ce
17:46

Messages in this topic: