The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Shetland Isles Forum Start a topic | Search
The Shetland Isles
Re: TV last night
27 messages
Select a forum:
> Who are the nice people who shall not be named? Who are the protected innocents? Just curious as I thought we were about sharing information. Is it a secret or private website that have the nice people?

Heh! Not a huge secret, but I just didn't want to broacast it here cos knowing my luck it'll bloomin well get shut down!

It's a website that replaces the need to record British TV programmes cos some kind soul will capture it digitally and convert it into a torrent for you to download. I don't even think it's illegal cos they take the torrents down as soon as anything's released on DVD! So basically, it's like recording it onto a video or DVD from the telly.

If interested in the URL, email me at goffik AT hotmail DOT com (but please put TMA in teh subject line otherwise I'll just delete it if I don't recognise the email address!

G x

Reply | with quote
goffik
Posted by goffik
12th August 2005ce
13:47

In reply to:

Re: TV last night (PeterH)

1 reply:

Re: TV last night (PeterH)

Messages in this topic: