The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Perhaps it's just me...?
183 messages
Select a forum:
Nigel wrote " Can I suggest this: let Goffik, who needs cheering up and hasn't expressed an opinion yet (I think) choose a name and strapline and we'll all agree to go with it (assuming it's not too bizarre!)"

Delighted! I will support anything that gets the name thing out of the way. Then we can concentrate on what we actually want to do AND WHICH IS WITHIN OUR CAPABILITIES

Beneath the words - we are not a million miles apart. I don't want to take on more than we can chew and I certainly accept that members do not have the time and resources to form a hard hitting campaigning action group - That is why I have tried to sound a practical warning about appearing to be absurd by choosing a puffed up name that suggests just that and could never deliver.

I still think that there is merit in individuals keeping watch on their patch - much as Blue Gloves does. Then the "group" could give appropriate assistance and support when needed.

This topic is locked
Earthstepper
Posted by Earthstepper
13th November 2003ce
09:03

In reply to:

Re: Perhaps it's just me...? (nigelswift)

1 reply:

Re: Perhaps it's just me...? (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: