The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Why Yorkshire?
93 messages
Select a forum:
Gee thanks Moth! Gave me a warm fuzzy feeling?#@ Actually I'm not sure what it gave me.

I feel I have been too idealistic in what I hoped to find over there. I wonder if what I am searching for is not long gone and I could connect to it just well where I am at.

The thing is, in America the closest people I can find who share my views on the sacredness of mother earth are the Native Americans. Yet when I share in thier ceremonies etc. people ask if I have Native American blood in me.

Learning about my bloodlines.... has helped me understand why I am the way I am and why I yearn for and love things that cannot be explained logically. The problem with America being so new is that practically everyones roots come from somewhere else! I see many English people make fun of this pilgrimage and I feel it is sad and misunderstood 8o)

Love

Shestu

Reply | with quote
Shestu
Posted by Shestu
13th July 2003ce
19:39

In reply to:

Re: Why Yorkshire? (Moth)

1 reply:

Re: Why Yorkshire? (Moth)

Messages in this topic: