The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Long Man of Wilmington Forum Start a topic | Search
The Long Man of Wilmington
DATELINE 31/7/03 - Long Man Cache vandalised!
47 messages
Select a forum:
The cache was a 2 litre tupperware box originally containing: Calorie Counter book, onyx egg, wine bottle stopper, Prehistoric Creatures book, Harry Potter glasses, die-cast Porsche Boxster, pink notebook, strawberry scented gel pen, Beatrix Potter book (Tale of Tom Kitten), glow-in-the-dark duck and a £20 note eraser.

However, upon revisiting the cache yesterday (31/7/03) I discovered that it now contains: a plastic dog-turd, a copy of the Necronomicon, a small plastic horses head, a CD of Cradle of Filth's The Principle of Evil made Flesh, 6 toe-nails, a die-cast Porsche Boxster minus tyres, an apple-core, a sixteenth of cannabis resin (Which I have passed to the authorities for further investigation), a used tissue (I won't go into details) and a note expressing the opinion that we cachers are...well to put it mildy, a collection of bottoms.

How could this have happened?

The encryption on the website is very secure. I just don't understand it.

Reply | with quote
Cursuswalker
Posted by Cursuswalker
28th June 2003ce
14:03

In reply to:

Long Man of Wilmington geocache (Megalithic)

Messages in this topic: