The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: but on the other hand
209 messages
Select a forum:
I wouldn't say that... I think that both groups are just as knowledgeable as each other.

And I wouldn't say that the Mod Ant's have the right to cast the first stone as far as friendliness is concerned, either.

I find it aggravating that you are willing to take the statements made by Cache-Man as truth, yet when we defend ourselves (with backed up evidence) you denounce us.

It seems to me that you're being petty now, and merely trying to wind up Geocachers... and I think that's quite sad.

I had previously said that I had intended to use this site as a valuable resource (ignoring the Geocaching arguments) as I found it interesting anyway... but I'm not so sure anymore.

Most of you seem intelligent, and friendly (once we had gotten over the whole misunderstanding thing). But one or two of you - and RG, you are one of these - seem like rather bitter individuals, out to start a fight on the back of a young cachers mistake.

There's no need to be so argumentative. We've all made mistakes, so put down your matches, and stop feeding the flame war.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Kaipaith
23rd January 2003ce
15:49

In reply to:

but on the other hand (RiotGibbon)

1 reply:

Re: but on the other hand (RiotGibbon)

Messages in this topic: