The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: John Michell lecture
353 messages
Select a forum:
I take your lies about me seriously . That's why I proffered the challenge , which you keep evading , as well as avoiding the issue of the referees etc .
IF you really believe that " You have clearly lost this challenge, and your wording has seen to that !!"
You are even thicker than I thought .
Odd that there is no quote of the "wording " .

There is no "top secret method " ,that's all part of your fevered imagination .

Here is the challenge yet again , keeping reading it until you understand it then let's see if you can comply , instead of evading it .
""What I will gladly do for you ,is take a bet ,you suggest a site and I will tell you where the sun will rise or set as seen from the site or the alt ,to the same tolerance as is usually expected from astro calc. A referee can hold the £100 and check the test ."
You nearly managed a start , at least there was a site mentioned , if not your garden as you had originally said , and it's co-ordinates eventually provided but you made no attempt at including the all important referee .

Pity that the author you mention failed to use the the old alt formula correctly at Bryn Celli Ddu , and got it spectacularly wrong .

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
2nd July 2016ce
12:45

In reply to:

Re: John Michell lecture (cerrig)

Messages in this topic: