The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: John Michell lecture
353 messages
Select a forum:
nigelswift wrote:
Oh well, at least none of these people who act so badly in your eyes has been slung off here several times for being a complete and utter tiresome knob!
;)
(You can have the last word but the point has been made).

I have returned for my last post so will have the last word thank you, but I doubt it will be yours, but just to show what a liar you are and the complete knob and twat to boot, not me.
I have never been thrown off this site. I have left a couple of times because you and your mates have done your best to destroy this forum and it has worked, but never asked to leave. It is you trouble-makers that should be shown the door.
I see this site as a seat of learning but you and said mates have brought it to its knees compared to what it once was and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Do the decent thing and leave.

Bye everyone

Reply | with quote
Posted by Sanctuary
5th May 2016ce
19:46

In reply to:

Re: John Michell lecture (nigelswift)

2 replies:

Re: John Michell lecture (Rhiannon)
Re: John Michell lecture (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: